Rogers Electric is one of the country's leading electrical and lighting service providers, for retail, commercial, food service and public sector properties across the U.S. We provide management, labor, materials and equipment for the installation and maintenance of electrical and lighting systems, and do it effectively across multi-site or single unit properties. We are self-performing, and our people are professional and conscientious, consistently delivering quality work, when you need it, every time. We get the job done.
We are currently looking for New Construction Electricians and Apprentices with previous commercial experience to join our Construction Department. Work will consist of the completion of various electrical tasks such as New Construction Projects from ground up to Construction Remodels throughout the US.
Electricians: 5-7 years experience
Apprentices: 1-3 years experience
• Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
• Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
• Ability to ascend/descend ladders
• Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
• Excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with Store/Facilities Managers and Maintenance Department personnel
• Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
• Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends and overtime. Must hold a valid drivers license
• Electrical Journeyman License